Objectifs de la formation :
- Get familiar with working procedures and techniques and the mobilization of the employer’s Derrick crane;
- Get familiar different legislations applicable to lifting operations;
- Learn the Derrick crane operator’s roles, responsibilities and obligations;
- Identify dangers;
- Inspect components of a daily inspection;
- Perform calculations to determine the weight and the center of gravity of the load;
- Learn manual signals and communication systems.
Duration: Custom (Theory/Practical)
Note: An engineering report on the working procedures & techniques as well as methods and techniques intended for the identification, control and elimination of risks to the safety or health of the workers is included, if confirmed beforehand – 3 hours allocated.