- Get familiar with working procedures and techniques, equipment and rigging accessories;
- Get familiar different legislations applicable to riggers;
- Learn the rigger’s roles, responsibilities and obligations;
- Identify dangers;
- Inspect components of a daily inspection;
- Learn advanced and complex rigging techniques to ensure conformity and security;
- Perform calculation notes to establish a work method.
Prerequisite: Rigger training – Level 1
Duration: 1 day (Theory)
Note: An engineering report on the working procedures & techniques as well as methods and techniques intended for the identification, control and elimination of risks to the safety or health of the workers is included, if confirmed beforehand – 3 hours allocated.