KRANING’s goal is to elevate your crane and rigging knowledge thru our custom-made training and expertise.
KRANING -the training specialist
DID YOU KNOW, RATHER THAN USING ANY TYPE OF ‘OPERATIONAL AIDS’, A DETAILED PLAN AND A METICULOUS SUPERVISION OFFERS A MUCH BETTER PROTECTION?
KRANING inc., a Canadian business with its head office on the north shore of Montreal, is specialized in the technical and practical training of employer representative and workers, on crane and rigging, such as: cranes, telescopic and articulated boom trucks, overhead cranes, gantry cranes, chain falls, container slewing variable-reach trucks, jacks, block & tackles, hydraulic excavators as well as risk analysis. KRANING also offer consulting services to help employers follow their responsibilities and obligations in terms of health and safety, towards work methods, danger identification, supervision and training.
The training offered by KRANING is in line with different legislations, such as, but not limited to:
- Act Respecting Occupational Health and Safety (chapter S-2.1)
- Safety Code for the construction industry (chapter S-2.1, r. 4)
- Regulation respecting occupational health and safety (chapter S-2.1, r. 13)
- Canada Labour Code (R.S.C. (1985), ch. L-2)
- Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (SORS/86-304)
- CSA Standards (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASME Standards (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- ISO Standards (International Standards Organization)