- Develop the necessary knowledge and abilities to evaluate work methods;
- Develop the necessary knowledge and abilities to watch over an on site load handling activity;
- Know each person’s roles, responsibilities and obligations during a lifting operation;
- Identify dangers, strong points and points to improve during a lifting operation;
- Get familiar with different types of mobile crane inspections, platforms and rigging hardware;
- Get familiar with lifting plans and rigging plans.
Duration: 1 day (Theory)