- Get familiar with working procedures and techniques and the mobilization of the employer’s jacks;
- Get familiar different legislations applicable to lifting operations;
- Learn the jacks operator’s roles, responsibilities and obligations;
- Identify dangers;
- Inspect components of a daily inspection;
- Perform calculations to determine the weight and the center of gravity of the load.
- Learn basic techniques and calculations related to rigging – included in the 2-day training;
- Learn manual signals and communication systems.
Duration: Custom (Theory/Practical)