- Learn the rigger’s roles, responsibilities and obligations;
- Get familiar with working procedures and techniques, equipment and rigging accessories;
- Get familiar with different legislations applicable to riggers;
- Identify dangers;
- Inspect components of a daily inspection;
- Make calculations to determine weight, the center of gravity of a load, the tension applied to slings, all to choose rigging components;
- Learn basic rigging calculation methods;
- Learn manual signals and communication systems.
Duration: 1 day (Theory)
Note: An engineering report on the working procedures & techniques as well as methods and techniques intended for the identification, control and elimination of risks to the safety or health of the workers is included, if confirmed beforehand – 3 hours allocated.